Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

The big storm

The big storm
The storm was raging for hours. It must have been creepy for them, they were lifeguards and there were girls and boys. The boys were Nick and Mick, the girls were Mila and Ruby .
I felt bad for them. There was also a baby named Rose. She's adorable. She is so small but it's sad because she's only little. The mum is Mila the dad is Nick the Brother of Nick is Mick and Ruby is sister’s with Mila. Ruby also has a baby but it is a boy his name is Hunter he's also adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post